Features of the Garden
- Located in Presint 1.
- Among the earliest parks open in Putrajaya. Located at Presint 1 with over 230 acres of land.
- Known as the 'mother of All Gardens' in Putrajaya. Having 3 main phases of establishment are:
a) Phase 1 concepts flora attractions or flowering plants for the landscape.
b) Phase 2 Concept of Ethnobotany & Conservation.
c) Phase 3 Concept of Nature & Conservation, a research and conservation-based crop for endangered wild plants.
- Phase 1 which is based on "floral attractions" covers an area of 63 acres.
- Inaugurated on February 4, 2003 by Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad.
- Phase 2 of Ethnobotanical Park was fully developed and completed in November 2014.